Thursday, March 17, 2011

3/17 - Fitness & Nutrition

Happy St. Patrick's Day to everyone! Any big plans? It's my son's birthday, so we're going out to dinner. His choice was Greek food, so we'll be eating Gyros & then taking the boys to swimming lessons. We're party animals. :-)

Weight: unknown. Will weigh again on Monday.

Food:
Breakfast:
oatmeal with strawberries - 230
coffee + milk + fiber - 30

Snack:
1 pc cheese - 100

Lunch:
soup & sandwich (Panera) - 550

Snack:
1/2 luna bar - 95
Trail mix - 150

Dinner:
Greek salad + 10 fries - 300
1/3 small piece of cake - 100

Total = 1555. I had a not great workout today, so I comforted myself with a bag of trail mix. Foolish mistake, because it pushed me over my calories for the day. Better success tomorrow!

Fruits/Vegetables = 3/5

Workout = 20 minutes running/walking

No comments:

Post a Comment